Thursday, May 30, 2013

From Russia With Love.

Who in Russia is reading my blog?! I've had more traffic from there than the U.S. and Canada. And that is weird.

Anyway, I'm back in Canada, and I am happy to be here.

I've made a definite decision to move to Calgary when I get back from the UK in July. It's just right. I have absolutely no reason, bar family, to stay in Lloydminster and it is not the place for me.

I've thinking how my life has taken several unexpected turns over the last several years, and they have always turned out for the best. But, usually the turn will happen when I'm expecting something different and am, therefore, unprepared.

This time, I helped make the turn.

I fully accepted it, gave it a spot on the couch, a blanket and some hot chocolate. I think that's why I feel so weird right now. I'm not jumping in to a new phase in life, but I don't feel like I'm struggling to get on my feet either. It's really a strange feeling.

May be it has to do with getting older.


Speaking of which, it's my birthday on Monday.  I'll be 27. That's weird too.

No comments:

www.tips-fb.com

Not always knowing where I'm going, but never, ever lost.