Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's just another day, doo-doo, doo, do do.

So, it's been about six months since I last blogged... It's a good thing I don't do this professionally.

Anyway, a lot has transpired in those six months.

In February, I had emergency invasive eye surgery due to bleeding in my eyes caused by complications from a previous treatment.

In March, I decided to moved back to the U.K. Namely, Wales.

I spent most of April in either Houston or Hawaii and in May, I followed through with my plans.

I moved to Wales.

There's, of course, more fiddly bits between those events, but those are basically the highlights. Maybe I'll blog about the individual events someday. Maybe I won't.

So, I now live in Wales. And I LOVE it. I don't know what it is about this place, but I've not felt so "in place" in a long time.

Things seem to be coming together nicely as well. I am one of the few people my age in the U.K. to have a full-time job.

At the new Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff.

I'm totally neutral in my feelings about it.

Completely impartial as you can see here.

Anyway, maybe I'll blog more, may be I won't.

Either way, I'm really happy and where I'm supposed to be right now.

That is all.

Good day. I said, Good day, sir.
(ten points to who ever can name that reference)

No comments:

www.tips-fb.com

Not always knowing where I'm going, but never, ever lost.