Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All growed up.

I think I've become a full-fledged adult over the last six months. I've been living completely on my own since November and I managing several rental properties and running a company. But one of the main things that makes me feel like an adult is that over the past few months, I've made overnight trips to Edmonton and paid for hotels room for just me. That's actually where I am right now.

Taking on what feel more like "real" responsibilities has been a great learning experience and, I'm pretty sure, it's preparing me for whatever's ahead of me in life.

Maybe business trips and hotel rooms by myself is part of my future. It's not what I wanted, but I can only play the game with the cards I've been dealt.

So, Dealer, hit me.

No comments:

www.tips-fb.com

Not always knowing where I'm going, but never, ever lost.