Monday, January 19, 2009

One of these things just doesn't belong...


So, I have a problem...


I don't feel like I belong in Rexburg anymore...


This is probably a symptom of Senioritis and if so, PLEASE help me avoid it at all costs!


I really feel like I belong in Florida or really just somewhere else right now. What is it about Orlando that does that to you?


Anyway, the lack of sunlight in my life is really bringing me down so hopefully, I'll be able to get back to functioning properly soon. I have applied for student teaching so the end is in sight! Yay!!


Now to get through the rest of this year...

3 comments:

Heather said...

I totally understand. I think it may also be SAD, you know, that seasonal disorder that changes peoples moods. Sunlight really does make a big difference. You and I, Celeste. We can do this!

Amy said...

Welcome to my world! It took me 5 years to get back to Orlando, and now look at me?
I think lot of that is the drive to be and do something more. So work hard, make the most of your cheap education and plentiful performance and social opportunities, then get the heck out! ha ha

Amy said...

And ps: that picture is so totally Mumbles HappyFeet and he changed the world! - One step at a time:)

www.tips-fb.com

Not always knowing where I'm going, but never, ever lost.