Friday, May 21, 2010

To Whom it May Concern;

I'm just going to lay it right on out there:


I'm really curious how many people read this thing.


I started this blog a couple of years ago, inspired by the talented writing of my beloved sister-in-law Terrah.

I've never really had a passion for writing but, in deciding on a journalism minor, I began doing a lot more writing.

I still am not driven to update everyday (which is pretty obvious), but I'm curious who reads this and is interested in my life.

...I'm also trying to get out of the habit of not blogging for multiple months and then writing a mile-long entry...

So here it is, folks: Leave a brief comment if you read this. I would like to know.

Note: If I don't know you and you read it, that's totally OK, still leave a comment... I do it too :)

12 comments:

:::k-laa::: said...

you don't know me but I like to surf people's blogs (I bounce from friends of friends to their friends and so on and so on) I never leave comments but since you welcome them! Here it is!! :)

Ryan said...

The Cole's are big fans of Celeste (aka Dirty Gertie), always have been, and always will be. Wha' Happened?

We read.

Camilla Cole said...

Not to double up on comments or anything, but I read you blog separately from Ryan, so you can count us as two separate fans :)
Love you Celeste! Keep up the good blerk. (Wasn't that so clever how I just combined work and blog to make the cool word blerk? I bet it'll catch on like wildfire.)

TiffanyM said...

Tiffany Malone from College! :) I love reading whats going on there! :)

Janey said...

Jane (Price) Johnson, friend of Amy and Terrah's from college :) I hope you don't mind that i check in with you via google reader...I like friends of friends and family.... :)

Dee said...

I admit I am now a blog stalker. I only found your blog about a week ago.

Tyler said...

I read. Yes, it's true, I am literate. Wow, that took a lot of pressure off! Thanks for this opportunity.

P.S. I want more blog posts!

Heather said...

I most certainly follow your blog.... and your Facebook.... and I text you too. That doesn't sound like stalking, does it? ;)

Rachel said...

Oh Celeste,
My Disney/ Costume Shop friend! Your blogging makes me happy : )
- Rachel Lindsay

Grandpa Harper said...

Me too! Me too!
I like to keep tabs on my girls

Amy said...

I'd read it if you ever updated!!LOL
Though I must say this was refreshing:)
So share. What's going on in your world???

Valerie said...

Here too.

www.tips-fb.com

Not always knowing where I'm going, but never, ever lost.