Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm reaping what they're sowing.

Sometimes I feel like I don't know who to listen to and who's advice to follow.

I tend to be a pretty loyal individual and when I hear that someones not doing something in a way I thought they would have, I get confused and think Why would they do that?

After a little thinking, I realize that not everyone thinks the same as me. I know that sounds like a Duh statement but it's something we all forget.

I guess I just get frustrated when I am not one who is prone to share stories of others and but am the one who gets hurt by that kind of action.

I don't know what else really to say about it. Only, I guess, that this is not an attack or judgement of any one individual.

It is merely an expression of my frustration. :)

1 comment:

Harper said...

You need to check your references.

www.tips-fb.com

Not always knowing where I'm going, but never, ever lost.